Sunday, October 21, 2007

Update

Since it has been awhile since my last post, I'll just update you guys by using some pictures. First up, here's Anna at the pumpkin patch a couple of weekends ago. I know, I know. You don't see any pumpkins. I promise there were pumpkins. We even brought one home. But I failed to document anything from the day other than this.Regardless of the lack of pumpkin pictures, it was a fun time!!

Second, here's Anna showing off her new babylegs! I love these things. They're basically leg warmers but made for babies. I recently found them on sale for half price so now Anna has 2 new pairs to add to the collection. I have a feeling they are going to be used A LOT this winter. They're perfect with a onesie when it's a little bit cool outside. And I'm sure you're thinking, "isn't that what pants are for?" And to that I say, have you ever seen pants look this cute with a onesie? Anyways, they're great. I wide highly recommend these to anyone with a baby or anyone buying for a baby. And that's all about that. Moving on...

Next, Anna got to explore the driveway a little bit. She wasn't real excited about crawling on the concrete (who would be?), but she did for the sake of exploration. And lastly, Anna and pappaw had a fun time tonight. He chased her around the living room...
She was giggling the whole way. She would stop and turn around to make sure he was still coming and then she would take off again (yes, he was crawling on the floor with her). Then he finally got her.
Well, that catches you up to speed with us. I'll try to keep you more up-to-date on all of the happenings at the Katchur house from now on.

0 comments: