Thursday, February 21, 2008

Someone got a haircut....

.....and it wasn't Anna. That would mean that it must have been me!!! Yep, I cut off more than 12 inches of hair!!! I'm guessing that you'll probably want to see what it looks like so I took a picture. Yes, I took it. I didn't ask my husband to, that would have made too much sense. Instead I took a picture of myself using the mirror. This would be ok except there's a smear on the mirror and it happens to be at my right eye, so please disregard. Oh, and also, let me just say, this is my hair after a workout so keep that in mind. It's not perfectly done or freshly washed and dryed, but you'll get the idea. And by the way, I totally love the new cut!!! Love, love, love it!!! I hope you guys do too.

And as a bonus, I donated my hair to locks of love. Since I cut off more than 10 inches, I was able to save it and mail it in (which is why I was able to get a picture of the ponytail with a ruler).

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Sooo pretty....love it, love it, love it!