Thursday, May 3, 2007

Full of Life

I know, I'm supposed to be updating at least weekly and it's been two weeks since the last post. I think it's going to take time for me to get used to this. It's not that I don't have pictures to post, it's finding the time to do it. Anna keeps me moving all the time. But anyways, enough with the excuses. Let's get on to the good stuff, the reason why we're here.....


Anna has grown so much in just the last week that it got me to thinking about how much she's grown since she was born. It's hard to believe she was ever just 6 1/2 pounds. She's such a chunk now. These pictures are Anna at 1 month, 2 months, (oops I forgot to take one at 3 months) 4 months, and 5 months.


Isn't she a doll? I wish you could see her little personality shine through in the pictures. She is so happy and full of spunk, all of the time. Such a blessing to her daddy and I.



As if the Jumparoo isn't enough, daddy has to make it bounce even more. Oh, yes, he's holding it up in the air so that she can really bounce!! She loves it. And what a great arm workout for daddy.


She is also still in love with her Exersaucer. I don't know how she doesn't get bored with it, but so far, so good. And the fact that it folds up, brilliant! It goes with us anytime we go to the grandparents' house.

0 comments: