Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trying to catch up

It's official. I don't do a very good job of managing my time at home. Every day I make a list in my head of what I need to get done (like posting on my blog), and somehow the day is over before I have finished all of my tasks (actually, before I have finished ANY of my tasks). Therefore, my life is spent trying to catch up. But now that it's official, it will get better. Right? I mean, knowing is half the battle. Anyways, I'm going to quit complaining about my poor time management skills seeing as how that's just a waste of time.

On to the good stuff...

These pictures are from 2 weeks ago (better late than never). Anna went swimming for the first time this summer. She loved it!!! And she looked so darn cute!!

That's all I have for now. Taking pictures of Anna is on my list of things to do today, so hopefully I can at least accomplish that. We'll see...

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pics of her in the pool. She sure was precious that day. We need another pool party

Thanks for the cooking tips, going to sign up now.