Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Several of us headed to the Hardin Farms Pumpkin Patch a couple of weekends ago. We loaded up with kids, the wagon, ice chests and picnic lunches. The weather was perfect, and we all had a blast.

Anna picked her a pumpkin in the patch...

She rode the big slide and loved it...

Everytime she would get to the bottom, she would turn around and start heading back to the stairs. She would have stayed on the slide all day I believe, but there were other things to do. We had to move on...
She got her face painted with a cute little ghost with a pink bow and played on a little bit smaller slide (which she enjoyed almost as much as the big one)...

Oh, I really wasn't going to show this picture because I look like such a dork, but I'm just going to do it. Just don't ever tell me how hard you laughed...

Yeah, it took a lot of persuasion to get me on the slide. Obviously, I was not as excited about it as Anna was.

So there you have it, the pumpkin patch. :)

1 comments:

kel said...

Hey girl!! Your little girl is precious...just now found your blog! Where have I been...hope you are well!