Saturday, October 18, 2008

A wonderful Saturday!!

This morning, Anna and I packed up and headed to the Little Rock Zoo. Just the two of us. The weather was awesome. It was cool and crisp, I love it. And I believe 9 am on a Saturday has to be the best time to hit the zoo. For the first hour or so, I felt as if we were the only ones there, which was awesome because Anna could get out of the stroller and check things out for herself.
They have the grounds set up for the annual Boo at the Zoo, so there were some really interesting decorations to check out.

I love that Anna stopped to let me take her picture under this very appropriate sign. :)We got to see lots of animals, giraffes, lions, bears, you know, normal zoo animals, but I think the best thing that I saw was the great ape carrying around a stuffed bunny. You gotta love that.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! Looks like a fun time! I'm glad you had fun at the zoo.