Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Wow, what a thanksgiving. I am an incredibly thankful for today. I am thankful that I have a family that was understanding and willing to change our turkey time today so that I could serve others. I am thankful that I was able to see Jesus today in those that I helped serve. I am thankful for the fellowship with friends while cooking pan after pan of sweet potatoes. I am thankful for a husband that understands my desire to serve. I am thankful for my kitchen that I was able to come home to today to cook more sweet potatoes for my own family. I am thankful for my beautiful and sweet daughter who can spend an entire day (including nap time) wearing a tutu and still not want to take it off when it's time to leave the house. All of this is just today and I could keep going and going.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm so thankful for more than just my family, though I am very thankful for a healthy family, it's the little things that I notice and am so much more thankful for this year than any year in the past.

I am thankful for every opportunity that God provides for me in His perfect timing.

0 comments: