Sunday, June 17, 2007

I can't believe she's already 7 months old

1st Father's Day - Anna is growing and changing like crazy. She's babbling ALL the time. She's saying things like....da-da-da-da and ba-ba-ba-ba. It really is fun to listen to what noise she's going to make next. She also has this really silly grin that she does. Normally she smiles with her mouth wide open, but sometimes she'll do this new grin where she keeps her mouth closed but it's a HUGE grin, I don't know, she just looks silly. But I love it.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohmygosh that 2nd picture may be the cutest thing ever!!!!

Judy said...

I love the picture of Anna and Daddy. I don't know who has the biggest smile!
I'm glad to see that she still enjoys her exersaucer - sure beats seeing her tied to a chair. :)
The picture of her sideways in her swing is still my favorite. She just looks so relaxed and pleased with herself.
Hope to see you soon.

Ju-Ju

ace said...

i know it might be kind of wierd to have a stranger comment on this, but your baby is ADORABLE! :)