Sunday, June 3, 2007

No babies were harmed in the making of this photo

Anna and I were at a friend's house Saturday, where we swam for a little bit before the rain ran us inside. Of course we were all hungry after our swim, even if it was a very short swim. So we were going to sit at the table to have some snacks, and Donna asks me, "Here, we can just tie Anna to the chair while we eat." I'm thinking ok, I do trust this woman with my child, but what the heck is she talking about, tie Anna to the chair, that can't be good. Well, I'm glad I let her show me. It's the most brilliant thing ever. I've never seen it done before, but since she showed me, I've already used the method again. Yep, I'm tying my daughter to chairs. And she loves it, mostly because she gets to eat if she's tied to a chair, but whatever.

0 comments: