Friday, June 29, 2007

Shower, anyone?

Anna would be happy to give you a shower with her new spitting tricks. Not so much spitting, more just spraying slobber all over your face. And not so much on purpose, more just because she likes the way it feels on her lips maybe. Or maybe she likes the way it sounds. Who knows, but whatever the reason, she is definitely enjoying her newest trick. I tried to get a picture of the crazy faces she makes while she's spitting, but I don't think you can get the full effect. I mean, she puts some power behind each one, eyes closed and all. And of course, when I start laughing at her each time she does it, I suppose that's only encouraging her to do it again and again and again. But oh my gosh, I just can't help but laugh...uncontrollably sometimes. Anyways, she's a mess and I'm loving every minute of it. I am definitely blessed to have her as my daughter. How did I ever get so lucky.

0 comments: