Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Howard was accepted to nursing school and I think Anna might like corn...

No, those two are not related, but I already had the corn post going and then Howard just informed me that he was accepted to nursing school so I thought I would throw that in with what I was already doing. Anyways...

Howard is going to nursing school this fall!!! Woohoo!!!! We're both quite excited about this (can you tell?).

And the next item of news is...

Anna likes her some corn!! She worked on those ears of corn as hard as she could. And loved every minute of it!! (And really I just think the pictures are too cute and wanted to share them.)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is awesome, go HOWARD!!!!

The subject line cracked me up, by the way

Judy said...

Congrats, Howard!!!
YOU can do it!

I can't wait to eat corn at Mamaw's. I know it is sweeter with baby Anna's teethmarks on it.