Monday, July 9, 2007

Just wanted to update you guys on the latest happenings at the Katchur house. (And for some reason it won't let me type in a title, so I guess that means no title this time.)

Anna has her 2nd tooth!! If you look real close (I mean, real close), you can see both of the little teeth poking up. Also, this little girl is about to be crawling. She is up on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth. I just know, one day real soon, she's going to be moving on those hands and knees. And well, I'm just not ready for that. But then I don't think she cares if I'm ready or not.

I think that's all I have for now. Those are pretty big changes and I don't think I can handle any more right now.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She may be the cutest little girl ever!!

Judy said...

Anna, you are a doll!
But slow down a bit. You are not supposed to grow up so quickly!!!
First teeth, crawling, sputtering, and patty-caking. Too much!!!

Hope to see you soon.