Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Two states and the Mississippi River

It has been a while since I've been able to post anything, so I have a lot of catching up to do. We have been doing a lot of travelling over the last week. Well, it seems like a lot anyways. Last Thursday we set out for Louisiana. Anna was a great little traveler. Friday morning we left LA for Mississippi. Anna crossed the Mississippi River for the first time in her life. (Exciting stuff, I know.) Anyways, we had an awesome time visiting with family. I have so many pictures that I can't post them all, so you'll have to head over to the photo gallery for the good stuff. But of course I couldn't do a post without at least one picture of Anna. :)

1 comments:

Judy said...

I don't know how you overlooked an equally exciting "first". A visit to Transylvania!
But that's okay. Katie mentioned us in her blog:)